Monday, August 27, 2012

Confused... (Narative Photography)



      When I am around other people I try and act like a completely different person. I'm so confused and I don't know what to do or how to act. I'm unsure of who I want to be. One part of me wants to be social and outgoing with everything I do and try new things... But the other half of me wants to be layed back and be the leader of the group, not a follower. They are both completely opposite from each other and that is what I am confused about. When I am older, which one would I rather be? Both sides would be too normal and regular... that's why I don't want to have both personalities. I want to be different from anybody in my family or in my friends. 
      My family has noticed that I have been trying out new personalities. They would rather me be more on the quiet and layed back side rather than outgoing because they think if I try being more outgoing than anybody I know that I will get into trouble... In life I need to be outgoing, but also not too obnoxious. At this point I am not listening to anybody's opinion on what they think and who i want to be. I am lost and confused... I don't want to be like everybody else. I want to be ME. Not a copy...











No comments:

Post a Comment